1. My fourth grade crush, who started liking me after I stopped liking him. I still can't find him on Facebook.
2. My twelfth grade crush, who wasn't too cool for me and was definitely funny, and has only increased in handsomeness over the years. I thought about trying to talk to him, but what would I say?
3. That super funny guy who was actually really interesting, but I could never get him to be serious with me.
4. That really solid guy who seemed too shy at the time.
5. That super nice guy who sometimes invited me to things that I never went to.
6. The guy from freshman year that I never even talked to but now seems like a total catch.
7. The guy I was so, so nervous to go on a blind date with.
8. The tinder date who was late because he overslept during a nap, which was actually true, and not an excuse.
9. The tinder date who was kinda like, "Should we kiss, though?" And I actually said, "I have to think about it."