She's all over the interwebz.
It's actually not her birthday because she was born on Leap Day. So whatever. #hipster
But. She's worth celebrating every year, not just every four years. So.
Here's a list of things she's taught me since I randomly, blessedly, luckily met her last year.
1. Middle parts aren't just for fashion-oblivious seventh graders.
2. Embrace your curls.
3. Tinder is actually the last name of every boy you meet on Tinder, e.g. Joey Tinder, Marcus Tinder.
4. Feminism is not a four-letter word. You actually probably already are a feminist.
5. It's possible to be a blogger and not be the worst.
6. It's cool to be best friends with your mom.
7. It's not necessary to shower every day.
8. Snapchat is actually the greatest form of communication there is.
9. Post whatever you want on the internet.
10. It's okay to like Miley Cyrus.
11. Life is to short to always check for typos.
12. There is beauty in your daily life when you look at the ordinary through new eyes.
13. Have dreams and go for them.
14. Be vulnerable and don't be ashamed of who you are. Being imperfect is what makes you beautiful.
15. Saying cheesy things is okay if you really mean them (see numbers 12-14).